Get Help Now!
Your journey into positive change begins with Metamorphosis fast and easy admission process. Admission into Metamorphosis Centre for Change begins by contacting us.
- No Referral Needed: You or your loved one does NOT have to be referred by a doctor or other clinical professional to be admitted.
- Initial contact: Our professionals will assess your challenges and will tailor the best suited solution for your specific needs. We will outline what to expect from Metamorphosis. We will present fees and payment options. You will be able to inquire about any unanswered questions you may have.
- E-intake Form: After you have chosen Metamorphosis Centre for Change, we will send you an e-intake form to fill out. This e-intake form will be used for the development of your personalized treatment program and meeting all your needs if you have such.
Intervention- We provide the services of a licenced and experienced Interventionist across all of Canada
Admission time with in 24 – 48hrs
Metamorphosis is the treatment program that will address all your needs.
Requirements for Admission
- Be 18years old or older
- You are able to perform a reasonable level of self-care, including, eating, grooming and maintaining orderliness in your living quarters
- You express motivation and a willingness to live in a treatment environment and pursue a sober life.
Once Metamorphosis has been decided as your centre of choice. There will be an intake of basic information and a deposit would be taken to secure your spot. The remainder of the payment is payable prior to arrival or upon intake. We accept many methods of payment including; Credit cards, bank draft, check, Bitcoin, and etransfer.
What to Bring
- Provincial Health Card (in case of doctor/hospital visit)
- All medication, Prescribed Medications – in original containers provided by Pharmacist. Any liquid prescriptions must be sealed
- Over the counter medications and sealed supplements
- Comfortable Clothing (enough for about a week as laundry facilities are available
- Slippers or indoor shoes
- Fitness Gear (shorts, track pants, running shoes, etc.)
- Toiletries (toothbrush, shampoo, conditioner, shaving cream, etc.)
- Appropriate seasonal outerwear (rain gear, snow boots, coat, etc.)
- Books (may be confiscated if inappropriate)
- Preloaded MP3 Player* (*MP3 player must not have access to wifi nor a camera/voice recorder.)
- 30 day supply of cigarettes (if applicable, to be kept in safe)
- Money for incidentals (to be kept in a safe) Suggestion: $500 prepaid credit card for medical expenses, etc.
- Health Card, Private Insurance, Insurance Card with name included/ attached
- Social Services Documentation, such as Ontario Works & Ontario Disability Support Program (Bring the most recent benefit slips ex. Dental/Drug)
- ** Cell phone (** Not for regular use – request needs to be made to use cellphone during designated family time on Sundays, only permitted after being in treatment for 7 days)
🚫 What Not to Bring
- Laptop/Electronics/Smart Watches (laptop may have exceptions)
- Clothing suggestive of alcohol or drug use or clothing that promotes sexism, hate, racism or homophobia
- Drug paraphernalia
- Cameras or video equipment
- Heating pad or electric blankets
- Weapons, including pocket knives
- Valuable jewelry or expensive clothing
- Mouthwash or other toiletries containing alcohol
- Items within an aerosol can, such as hairspray
- Food and / or Drinks
- Large quantities of money
- Hand sanitizer
- NO SMART WATCHES
- Cologne, aftershave or perfume that is alcohol based
- DVD’s, Movies, Gaming Systems
Get A Free & Confidential Consultation with A Professional Now (24/7 Support)
CLICK TO CALL 1-833-5-HELP-4U
We Do Not Address The Following
Although we are uniquely qualified to deal with most addiction and underlying mental health issues, we cannot address the following:
- Active and untreated psychosis
- Active eating disorders
- Sex offenders
- Severe brain injury
- Active or unmanaged self-harm
- Active or unmanaged violence or aggression
- Individuals unable to live in a community setting
Metamorphosis Centre for Change has a zero-seclusion and restrict policy for all.
Clients of Metamorphosis Centre for Change are assured that they will NOT be restricted:
Physically, spatially, pharmacologically by employees at any time during their stay.
In cases where the development of a violent or potentially violent situation occurs and an individual’s behaviour is deemed to be threatening to themselves or other clients of the centre, clinically trained staff of the agency will utilize nonviolent crisis intervention and de-escalation techniques as their primary method of intervention.
In cases where nonviolent crisis intervention and de-escalation techniques are unsuccessful, emergency measures will be enacted which involve the support of emergency services personnel to resolve the situation while upholding the safety of all clients and staff at the location.